The soft and luxurious bamboo doona has naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-itch and hypo-allergenic properties. It’s superior breathability and moisture wicking capabilities will keep you dry and comfortable no matter the weather. Sustainably grown, sourced and completely biodegradable means you can feel good about your purchase even when you aren’t sleeping in it.
Bamboo Doona Covers
- Stops sleep creases caused by friction between cotton pillowcases and skin.
- Skin moves smoothly across silk pillowcase.
- Keeps hair shiny and reduces frizz.
- Silk pillowcases don’t soak up skins moisture or face creams.
- Hypoallergenic and made from 100% Mulberry silk
Benefits of 100% Bamboo fibre:
- Bamboo breathes 4x times better than Cotton and is naturally antifungal and antibacterial due to its natural antimicrobial agent that prevents the formation of bacteria.
- Bamboo is naturally moisture controlling, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Bamboo has a silky soft feel being one of the softest fabrics on the planet, you will love the way it feels.
- Bamboo is dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic, ideal for people with allergies.
- Bamboo is environmentally friendly, the most eco-friendly product on the planet, it is a perennial plant that does not use chemical pesticides or fertilizers. It is the fastest growing plant on earth and is harvested every 2 years. Bamboo has a tiny footprint in comparison to cotton and synthetics.